» The TCV forums » Volunteers seeking projects » Volunteering in New Zealand

Volunteering in New Zealand

Clement, 20 Jan 2010 08:41 am

Hello, My name is Clement DELAMARRE; I am a French veterinary student (in the third year) in Nantes (west of France). I have been studying English for eleven years I was wondering if you think you could welcome a trainee in one of your structures next winter (6 to 8 weeks during July and August). I would be interested in learning more about the equipment you have and the tasks you could give to a potential trainee. For further information, you can contact me at: clems2la@hotmail.com Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully, Clement Delamarre Veterinary student

This post was edited on 20 Jan 2010 08:42 am

shumila, 24 Sep 2009 07:26 pm

hi, My name is shumila,i am looking for work in central auckland new zealand.i am on work permit,i want to do any kind of work email address:shumila1khalid@yahoo.com

This post was edited on 24 Sep 2009 07:29 pm

SimonIp, 30 Jul 2009 03:46 pm

My name is Simon, a tourist from hong kong which willing to spend one to two months consistently in the conservation area. As I didn't have any experience of volunteer in nature area, but I was always enjoying the scenic by tramping and hiking, plus willing to learn with good fitness. Monthly work is prefer. Thank you very much for any consideration, and hope to joining and contribute in New Zealand. Email: simonip@gmail.com

annaji, 23 Feb 2009 06:40 am

sorry i forgot to give my mail id.its 999.sunil@gmail.com

annaji, 23 Feb 2009 06:37 am

I am Sunil from India but presently working in U.A.E. am Deeeply concerned about the damage we are causing to our environment. Its a global issue and we all should unit to do some thing or the other to save our Nature. Please provide some volunteering activity anywhere in the world. I am desperate..

nanjappamg, 27 Jan 2009 11:48 pm

Hello Everybody, Well I am Nanju from Bangalore - India, I am a Lawyer by profession. I am extremely interested in offering my services as a volunteer for any project in New Zealand. We need to protect this beautiful world, which requires great restoration. I would love to be part of any conservation projects with you guys. Please provide the necessary details and information. My email Add is nanjuu@gmail.com

David (admin), 24 Nov 2008 02:08 pm

Hi Jeremy, Thomas and Sarka, The best way to get involved in a volunteer position is to check out the projects section of this website (http://www.conservationvolunteers.org.nz/projects). You are able to search based on where you will be staying in New Zealand using the Region tab and are able to search for key words if you are looking for something specific. If you get stuck at all just sing out- we are here to help! Just note that some of the projects have assigned dates, and some are keen for volunteers whenever, often following a schedule and meeting once a week or month. Just click through to see the contact details of the organiser of the projects you are interested in and give them an email. Cheers, David

Jeremy Apert, 15 Sep 2008 03:56 am

Hi, I am a french boyscout, member of a team of 4 girls and one boy, all of us scouts and we are looking for an environmental or humanitarian project for a month in july or August. We are all 18 or will be. If you have any kind of informations, please e-mail me at jeremy.apert@wanadoo.fr P.S: I have spent a year in the USA and speak close-to fluent english.

tommy_w25, 24 Aug 2008 09:55 pm

Hello, My name is Thomas Williams, Myself and my girlfriend (Sarka Mareckova) are looking to work on an environmental project somewhere different to the surroundings here in England. I am very keen on looking into environmental projects and working as a volunteer. However we do not know th costs involved and how exactly to apply. For instance we would love to work in environmental conservation somewhere in NewZealand. We are in our 20s and both very active so would welcome the oppertunity with open arms. please can you email me back with any possibilities or even any ideas of other conservation projects you may know of. Ps, My email address is tommy_w25@hotmail.com

Join us as a Volunteer

for access to notice board & forum
JOIN HERE »

Join us as a Provider

to publish info on your project
JOIN HERE »